To help determine areas of concern and uncover potential hazards in a home’s electrical system, Jam Home Inspection evaluates the condition of existing components. A comprehensive electrical inspection ensures that your home meets or exceeds the minimum safety standards and should be done when buying or selling a home, anytime that electrical work has been done, and after major storms. Damage and / or flooding from storms can affect the electrical system.
AFCI and GFCI
Jam Home Inspection’s electrical system evaluation assesses the condition of the following:
- Amperage and voltage rating of electrical service
- Interior components of all service panels
- Lighting fixtures, switches, and receptacles
- Main service equipment and main disconnects
- Over-current protection devices
- Service entrance conductors, drip loop, cables, and raceways
- Service grounding
- Types and methods of wiring
Contact Jam Home Inspection for a precise, prompt, professional electrical system inspection
Our experienced, licensed home inspectors offer affordable electrical system inspections for single and multi-family homes. Call us at 561-331-3038 today to schedule your electrical inspection in Palm Beach or other South Florida community.